50% of people will experience a form of identity theft this year alone.
Identity theft typically costs over $400 to resolve and this doesn't count the added time and stress of dealing with credit card companies and government agencies.
Warning Signs of Identity Theft
Watch for these indicators and act quickly; they could be signs that you’re a victim of identity theft.
These are common warning signs according to the Federal Trade Commission:
- Withdrawals from your bank account you didn’t make
- You don’t receive bills or other mail
- Debt collectors call about accounts you didn’t open
- You receive tax documents in your name that are unfamiliar
- An unusual drop in your credit score
Over half of consumers will experience identity theft each year, with an IDShield plan an Identity Theft Specialist will spend an unlimited amount of time and money restoring your identity.
Enroll In Minutes and Start Your Protection
Protect Yourself and Your Family